Author Tiffany Current says…
Deciding to move in with your boyfriend is easy. Actually doing it is the hard part. I learned this firsthand when I moved in with my then boyfriend (now husband). In the beginning, it was all smiles and steamy glances. But after a few weeks, I wanted to burn his clothes, throw his PlayStation out the window, and give his cat away to any willing stranger.
After digging in my heels, I was able to survive my live-in relationship. And with the lessons I learned, I wrote How to Move in with Your Boyfriend (and Not Break Up with Him). This humorous, step-by-step guide helps you stay smart and happy on the road to live-in bliss. It answers important questions like:
- How do you split the bills, chores, and control of the remote?
- What if you can’t stand your boyfriend’s pet (or worse, his friends)?
- How do you deal with each others bad habits?
- Is it possible to tame your designing diva (since he has to live there too)?
- What steps should you take when your sex life turns from spicy to icy?
How to Move in with Your Boyfriend (and Not Break Up with Him) is packed full of quizzes, games, personal stories, mock conversations, and fun activities to make sure your live-in relationship is on the right track. With this book by your side, you’ll be able to steer through the harsh (and humorous) realities of cohabitation.