Danger Babies are interns and volunteers working as a team for The Dangerous Lee News and Entertainment Network. We have openings available in several positions. Benefits include hands on training and the platform to start your own brand. If you’re experienced in graphic arts, marketing, editing, writing, and using those skills in new media there is a position for you!
Unpaid internships are offered year round. Interns must be at least 17 years of age and must be willing to work at least 20 hours a week and for a period of at least 10 weeks. Flexible hours are available.
- Marketing Intern: Promote blog to expedite growth.
- Writing: Blog Contributors – Conduct interviews, essays, features and how-to blogs.
- Publicist: Press releases and media coverage.
- Graphics Intern: Artists and Graphic designers needed to create web banners and flyers.
- Brand Ambassadors: Create awareness with strategies that will strengthen the Dangerous Lee brand and influence a large audience.
Learn more about Danger Baby Responsibilities & Requirements at Internships.com.
Volunteers are needed year round Monday – Friday.
Assignments available are the same as internships including:
- Promoting your favorite articles from DangerousLee.Biz, SimplySenia.com, or PantiesUpSkirtDown.com on your social media pages daily for a period of at least 10 weeks.
To apply for an internship or a Volunteer position at The Dangerous Lee News & Entertainment Network please send your resume and cover letter stating which area you want to work in and what projects you would like to create to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Intern” or “Volunteer”.