The whole world is on a fake Happy high thanks to the musical talents of Pharrell, but I’m not part of that crowd. It’s been said too many times that money can’t buy happiness, but the truth is happiness is not for sale. If it was for sale it would still only be attainable by a select few.
A short list of things that money would currently buy for me:
- A home – I prefer a condo to my small ass income based apartment.
- A bed – I sleep on a twin daybed. Not cute or comfortable.
- A new car – My ’97 Escort is a rusty mess that has been parked for months.
- Student loan and credit debt – :/
- A medical bill for over $400 – 🙁
- A new couch – You should see what we currently have to sit on.
- Car insurance – I’ve been driving without insurance and outdated tags for almost a year!
If I had these things I’m sure I would be on my way to becoming close to happy.