I Was Born With A Broken Heart
I often wonder what my life would be like or what type of person I would of become had I grown up with my father in my life.
I didn’t learn who my dad was until a few years ago thanks to a DNA test.
For that I am thankful, but growing up I was told that another man, who was also not present, was my father.
I also wonder what I would be like mentally had I not been sexually molested, more than once, as a child.
Other pieces of my broken heart:
- The death of my maternal grandfather. He was my father growing up.
- The death of my maternal grandmother.
- The death of my best friend, Chris Douglas.
- Losing the “love of my life”.
- Being a single mother.
- The death of Michael Jackson.
The scary part is knowing with full certainty that my heart will continue to be broken as long as I live and as long as I feel.
Life really is a Bitch.