A: Unprotected BJs are very risky. It’s best to use a flavored condom for protection. If you have unprotected oral sex, don’t swallow. Be sure to check the goods before you put your mouth on it, protected or otherwise. Oral sex presents the lowest risk, but it’s still risky. Anal is the most dangerous form of unprotected sex and then vaginal. If you allow him to cum in your mouth don’t hold it in, spit it out immediately. Also, don’t brush your teeth before or immediately after.
Got a question for Dangerous Lee?
- Everything You Need for To Maintain a Healthy Sex Life. (sexyandtoys.wordpress.com)
- CDC: 62 Percent Of HIV-Positive Men Have Unprotected Sex (atlanta.cbslocal.com)
- How Risky Is Oral Sex? (secretsofthefed.com)
- 5 Facts About Getting HIV From Oral Sex (mademan.com)
- Dangers Of Anal Sex (mademan.com)