Highlights of The Day
- I really shouldn’t complain about the rain because we need it and April showers supposedly bring May flowers, but at this point I feel like I am going to have flowers growing out of my ass with the amount of rain we are getting. It’s also causing flooding issues for some people and that is never cool.
- My car only stopped on me once today, but I won’t feel comfortable driving it until it’s looked at by a mechanic. It’s looking like that won’t happen until next Tuesday. I would take it in to my usual place, but I am hoping for a discount from a family referral….send good vibes my way please!
- I administered an HIV test to someone I have had sex with. Awkward! He’s negative, so that’s awesome!
- Senia took part in a school musical today called, “I’m With The Band”. They performed songs like: “Dream On’, “Hall of Fame”, “Lean On Me”, and “Surfin’ USA”. It was godawful but cute at the same time.
The program for the musical is in the Dangermas tree :)
If you’d like to donate items to the Dangermas tree, please view our wishlist for ideas, or you can send ornaments or other light weight items to:
PO Box 7317
Flint, MI 48507
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 95 – Home Alone (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 98 – Crossing The Great Lakes (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 88 – Who The Hell Has Been Walking On My Car? (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 99 – The Fortune Cookie (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Day of Dangermas: Day 105 – I Got Nothing! (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 102 – Imitation of Life (dangerouslee.biz)