Highlights of The Day
- I really shouldn’t complain about the rain because we need it and April showers supposedly bring May flowers, but at this point I feel like I am going to have flowers growing out of my ass with the amount of rain we are getting. It’s also causing flooding issues for some people and that is never cool.
- My car only stopped on me once today, but I won’t feel comfortable driving it until it’s looked at by a mechanic. It’s looking like that won’t happen until next Tuesday. I would take it in to my usual place, but I am hoping for a discount from a family referral….send good vibes my way please!
- I administered an HIV test to someone I have had sex with. Awkward! He’s negative, so that’s awesome!
- Senia took part in a school musical today called, “I’m With The Band”. They performed songs like: “Dream On’, “Hall of Fame”, “Lean On Me”, and “Surfin’ USA”. It was godawful but cute at the same time.
The program for the musical is in the Dangermas tree
If you’d like to donate items to the Dangermas tree, please view our wishlist for ideas, or you can send ornaments or other light weight items to:
PO Box 7317
Flint, MI 48507
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 95 – Home Alone (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 98 – Crossing The Great Lakes (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 88 – Who The Hell Has Been Walking On My Car? (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 99 – The Fortune Cookie (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Day of Dangermas: Day 105 – I Got Nothing! (dangerouslee.biz)
- 365 Days of Dangermas: Day 102 – Imitation of Life (dangerouslee.biz)