If you are tired of your 9-5 job and tired of walking into the same office every morning and seeing the same faces every day, you’ll be pleased to know that I have compiled a list of the easiest online careers for you to do anywhere in the world. Instead of sitting in an office and drinking coffee with Timothy while he carries on about his life, here are jobs that you can do while lounging on the beach in some exotic island while drinking a glass of wine in complete harmony.
1. Become a blogger. If you have good writing skills and a creative imagination, then this one is definitely for you. Although there are many bloggers GigaOM is always looking for bloggers with fresh ideas.
2. Become a photographer. This is one of the easiest jobs out there. While you are travelling the world, why not take a few pictures and sell them for extra cash? Upload and market you pictures on Fotolia or Dreamstime in order to get your pictures out to the public.
3. Be an online life coach. A life coach does not need to be certified. All you’ll need is your own website and an awesome profile. You could couch people via email or phone calls.
4. Become a course developer. Design courses for online and offline programs.
5. Be a customer service representative. Although this might still mean that you would be working for a company, all you’ll really be doing is answering customers questions about the company’s products or services. This is all done via email, phone calls, or even social networks.
6. Become a virtual assistant. All you’ll have to do is manage appointments and capture data entries.
7. Run your own internet business. Sell electronic goods like ebooks and courses.
There is no longer a reason for you to be trapped behind a desk and answer to a boss anymore. Get out of your office chair, pack your laptop into your bag, call a travel agency and book the next flight to Hawaii or Thailand, because thats where you’ll be working from. Feel the cool breeze of the ocean as it sweeps against your face. Drop coins into the fountain of love in Rome, or scream from the top of the Eiffel Tower. Travel the world and do crazy things. Get lost in the jungle in Chiapas, or go dancing in Brazil. Do all of those things, while getting paid.
Mauricia is working for the Pretoria Recruitment branch of one of the leading talent sourcing companies in South Africa.