What do you love about being a woman?
I love that I have choices, supportive connected relationships with friends, and I love that I am both creative and logical.
What do you hate about being a woman?
I used to hate that we live in a sexist society. But, since I learned the power of my feminine energy, I no longer feel victimized by sexism.
Who influences you?
Presently, I am influenced by Michelle Obama, Dr. Cornell West, and Tim Wise. From the past, Carter G. Woodson, Fydor Dostoyevsky and many other writers who understood human psychology well..
Something about you that would surprise people?
I was a model at the top agency in the United States and also supervised and led the top achieving mathematics reform initiative team in the United States.
Anything else you`d like to add?
I am a life coach who works with women to claim their femininity in powerful ways while keeping their success.
- Women’s History Month Spotlight: Jai Stone – Emotional Nudist, Socialpreneur, Speaker & Author (dangerouslee.biz)
- Women’s History Month Spotlight: Dr. Dawn Karima Pettigrew, Ph.D (dangerouslee.biz)
- Women’s History Month Spotlight: Jillian Bullock – CEO of Jillian Bullock Enterprises (dangerouslee.biz)
- Women’s History Month Spotlight: Ashley Bonds – Founder & Owner of DeVawn Accessories (dangerouslee.biz)
- Women’s History Month Spotlight: Gloria Montgomery, PhD (dangerouslee.biz)
- Black History Month Spotlight: Dr. Robbin Alston (dangerouslee.biz)
- Black History Month Spotlight: Odette Hooks – Inspirational Speaker, Life Coach & Author (dangerouslee.biz)