Name and Occupation?
Jai Stone – Emotional Nudist, Socialpreneur, Speaker, Trainer & Author
What do you love most about being a woman?
Girly, sparkly things like jewelry, glitter nail polish and shiny shoes.
What do you hate about being a woman?
Being boxed into stereotypes that determine what is and what isn’t lady like. I prefer to define my own definition.
Who or what influences you?
Other women who live organically like Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama. I love women who don’t apologize for who they are.
Tell us something about you that would surprise us:
I am an introvert. I simply love intimate evenings at home with just me and my boo!
- Women’s History Month Spotlight: Tracy Vega – Co-Founder of Simple Self Defense for Women (dangerouslee.biz)
- Women’s History Month Spotlight: Jenny Lynn Anderson – Author & Inspirational Speaker (dangerouslee.biz)
- Emotional Nudity: Drama Queens Get No Love (essence.com)
- Women’s History Month Spotlight: Jillian Bullock – CEO of Jillian Bullock Enterprises (dangerouslee.biz)
- Emotional Nudity: Sorry He Cheated and Yes It Is the End of the World (essence.com)
- Black History Month Spotlight: Dr. Robbin Alston (dangerouslee.biz)
- Women’s History Month Spotlight: Dr. Dawn Karima Pettigrew, Ph.D (dangerouslee.biz)
- Women’s History Month Spotlight: Jodine Basterash – Domestic Violence Survivor & Advocate (dangerouslee.biz)