Some women would say men have it easy when it comes to maintaining their appearances, and for good reason. While some men who have full-fledged five o’clock shadows manage to look sexy effortlessly when donning loose fitting tank tops and sweat pants, most women do not feel attractive in this sort of state. Women often engage in processes like waxing, applying cosmetics and primping for countless hours before even thinking about stepping foot in public. If you’ve ever been around, or know a woman that exemplifies the feminine traits mentioned above, then you know being at a loss for grooming products when in need is like a cardinal sin. Below are five products that will do a woman a great deed, when in need.
- Never underestimate the power of a good lip gloss. Not only does gloss keep your lips moisturized, but a sheer gloss can also add a certain delicate look to your lips and even a pop of color. Even with limited makeup or no makeup at all, a glossed lip can give off a sexy, yet playful impression. Lip gloss transitions from day to night easily so you can look subtle during work hours and still accompany your love interest on a date night in one fell swoop.
- Soft fragrances have been used by women for centuries. Perfumes usually attract people to the wearer because it appeals to their sense of smell. A woman’s scent often describes her personality without using words. In general, people like things that smell good too which can work well for a woman who likes to be social as well as the woman who wants to entice her mate.
- Having a compact mini umbrella handy at all times may be feasible for some women, or can be more of a nuisance than the rain itself for others. There are many purse-sized products for curly hair that allow you to roll with the punches when the weather gets rainy. Instead of worrying about stringy tresses, own your wet and wavy hair with a little curly crème. The moisture in the crème will bring life to your locks so you’ll look good regardless of bad weather.
- Clear nail polish has many unconventional uses besides the obvious shiny coat of paint. With a little bit of polish, you can stop a run in a stocking or secure a loose button on your blouse. You can even use a few dabs of polish as a sealant in lieu of licking an envelope. Of course, a quick clear top coat while taking a taxi ride to your favorite hangout never hurts.
- A small mirror can work wonders and act as your personal savior. There are times when a woman has to act fast, and in those instances a compact mirror will have truly served its purpose.
While outer beauty isn’t everything, it is always important to look your best. When you look your best, you feel your best and every woman deserves to feel beautiful. Toting a small tube of lip gloss and even products for your curly hair can make all the difference in your mood on a rainy day.
Author Byline - Mercedes Potter is an elite writer and recent blogger. In this post, she offers tips for women on products they should always have on their person. Follow her @CedesPotter for other beauty related posts.