Q: What do you think about the Chris Brown and Rihanna musical collaborations?
A: I have not heard either track and I really don’t care to listen, but I think that those two have made ammends and appearing on each others track is a way to show that they respect each other musically, but, and this is a big but…Rihanna gives up a little bit of her dignity in the process because it makes Chris Brown look good, but it makes Rihanna look like a fool. I think it’s also an attempt to tell the world to get over it because they have. They’re like the Ike and Tina of our generation.
We also must not forget that celebrities do most things to make money and get attention. This situation is no different. I think Chris Brown is a young man of horrible character and that he needs to focus on working on his temper and attitude instead of his next Michael Jackson inspired dance move or wack techno club laced track. His actions in the media and on Twitter since beating up Rihanna have proved that he is “off” a tad bit. If he wants everyone to forgive and forget what happened he needs to clean up his act, but instead he chooses to act like an ass. He’s a man that beat up a woman and that’s something that leaves a bad taste in many peoples mouth. For many it is unforgiveable and unforgettable.
Of course, all the Chris Brown stans love him and have even publicly and ignorantly stated that they would let Chris Brown beat them up just to spend time with him. There are so many desperate, sad, and sick young women that support him, which says a lot about their priorities and what they are willing to put up with in a relationship with a man. However, girls liking the Bad Boy is nothing new. For me, Chris Brown can kick rocks and kiss my ass. I’ve never been impressed with him musically or otherwise. He’s not even on my radar.
- Chris Brown and Rihanna on GREAT terms! (kymx.radio.com)
- Rihanna and Chris Brown Collaborations Revealed (fresh1027.radio.com)
- Rihanna and Chris Brown Back Together, In Spite of Friends’ Attempts to Stop It (ibtimes.com)
- The-Dream on Rihanna and Chris Brown’s Polarizing Remix Collab: “It Was Rih’s Idea” (eonline.com)
- Rihanna and Chris Brown Collaborations Revealed (923now.radio.com)
- Rihanna and Chris Brown — TOGETHER Again … on 2 New Songs (tmz.com)